Want to win a trip to the biggest music event in Nashville? One winner and a friend will receive hotel stay, airfare, and tickets to the 2018 CMA Festival in June. Register through the Sundays Sun Spa Shop App (IOS or Android) or text CMA to 28748 for your chance to win!
Must be 21 years or older to win. See complete rules below.
The 2018 CMA Contest will open soon!
CONTEST RULES SINCLAIR COMMUNICATIONS AND SUNDAYS SUN SPA SHOP
1. No purchase necessary to win. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Only one qualified contestant per household shall be eligible to win within 30 days for prizes valued at $499.00 or less. Only one qualified contestant per household shall be eligible to win within a twelve-month period any prize with a value of $500.00 or higher. Winner will forfeit any additional prizes won during the above-mentioned periods of time.
3. All contest winners are required to pick up their prize at the station. (Unless directed otherwise.) Station is located at 999 Waterside Drive Suite 500 Norfolk, Virginia 23510. Prizes can be picked up only during the following times: Monday through Friday, from 9:30 am to 5:00 pm. Holidays excluded. Winners must show legal identification to receive their prize. All prizes must be claimed within 30 business days of winning. Notification via telephone, or winning on air contest. Prizes unclaimed after 30 business days will be forfeited. Alternative methods of receiving prizes may be determined by station.
4. Prizes may not be redeemed or exchanged for cash or other prizes. Prizes are non-transferable.
5. Employees of Sinclair Communications, contest sponsors, their immediate families or their advertising agencies are not eligible to win.
6. Employees of other radio and television stations are not eligible to win.
7. Prize winners are responsible for any taxes. Winner is responsible for filing a 1099 tax form for any prize valued at $600.00 or more.
8. Rules may be obtained for any contest at our business office or you may send a self-addressed envelope to the address listed above.
9. Prizes may have been furnished for promotional and or advertising consideration and may be substituted by station without notice.
10. Station reserves the right to disqualify any individual or member of his family that has attempted to abuse or manipulate contest rules. Prizes are designed to award loyal listenership. If an individual is considered by the station to be an excessive winner of prizes they may be disqualified from contests. Individuals that are also considered by station to habitual winners on other area stations can also be disqualified from contests. Station also has the right to disqualify individuals and or members of their families that have engaged in threatening, filing or pursuing any legal action against Sinclair Communications and Sundays Sun Spa Shop or their sponsors.
11. Station and its authorized representatives reserve the right to postpone, cancel, reschedule and or modify the contest dates and or method of entry at any time. Station may be excused from the obligation of executing the contest if it’s performance is delayed or prevented due to causes beyond it’s control, including but not limited to acts of God, public enemies, war, civil disorder, and labor disputes or any acts by the governmental authority.
12. Odds of winning vary by contest: based on the number of contestants. Station is not responsible for failure of any caller to successfully dial the radio station, nor is station responsible for any disconnection, via fax, E-mail, text, website entry or telephone call. Station is not responsible for any lost entries or non-delivered / received entries. Listeners that register for on line contests must adhere to rules and deadlines listed on website. Station is not responsible for any data entered on contest site that is not finished to completion due to technical or other reasons.
13. Contest dates and method of entry vary from contest to contest.
14. For on-air contests, the announcer will solicit a designated caller to qualify. The announcer will take calls until designated caller is taken.
15. For register to win contests or fax entry contests, winner is chosen by random drawing. The winning entry will be contacted within 48 hours.
16. Station can change its contest rules at any time.
17. All travel winners must sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability before trip is awarded.
18. By accepting contest prize: Winner assumes all risks arising from any use of the prize. Station does not make any representation or warranties in connection with the prize. Winner releases station, employees and all affiliated with the contest from any and all claims of every kind and character including, but not limited to claims, obligations, liabilities, damages, action, suit or demands arising out of, connected with or related to the contest.
19. If a minor wins any equipment, etc.; a parent or legal guardian must sign an affidavit of eligibility and release of liability before trip and or prize is awarded. IF CONTEST SPECIFIES A CERTAIN AGE AND PARTICIPANT DOES NOT GIVE HIS PROPER AGE, PARTICIPANT WILL FORFEIT PRIZE. LEGAL ID MUST BE SHOWN TO VERIFY AGE.
20. By participating in any contest winner assumes all risks arising from any participation. Winner releases station, employees and all affiliated with the promotion from any and all claims of every kind and character including, but not limited to claims, obligations, liabilities, damages, action, suit or demands arising out of, connected with or related to the promotion.
Tyler has been with Sundays for only one year and has already risen to the position of manager at our Virginia Beach Blvd location.
He started with Sundays after he and his partner, Scott, moved to Virginia. Scott is a retired Commander in the Navy and according to Tyler, he is the best partner he could ever ask for.
“I’m lucky to have someone who cares for me as much as he does,” said Tyler.
Tyler considers himself as originally from both Texas and Louisiana, after moving back and forth between the two while growing up. Prior to starting at Sundays, Tyler attended the University of Louisiana at Lafayette, the Ragin Cajuns.
Tyler loves his new home of Virginia Beach and said the beautiful year-round weather has turned him into a beach bum. When he’s not working hard at Sundays, you can find him traveling to cities with vibrant night lives where he can do something he really loves: dance.
“I most enjoy Thai and Mexican foods, while champagne and wine are my favorite libations,” said Tyler.
In his spare time, he loves to watch Netflix and to read. His favorites are memoirs like Chelsea Handler and David Sedaris. Additionally, Tyler enjoys taking care of his beard and says he’s never met a mirror he didn’t like.
Some of Tyler’s favorite things at Sundays include the level 4 beds with the Anything Desired lotion or any lotion from the Color Rush line. He also loves the Red Light therapy with the CT RestorRED products for high-quality skin care.
Of his time with Sundays Tyler said, “I love the family-like culture that Sundays has that not all places of business have. I really appreciate people for believing in me: Erica, Ali, Ashley Wright and of course Dennis, Sue, Travis and pretty much everyone at Sundays!”
Thank you for all you do for us, Tyler. We appreciate your positive and fun personality. You are a joy to work with and it is evident that you care for your clients. We value your thoughtfulness and your ability to clearly communicate with staff and clients. We love having you in the Sundays family, Tyler. ❤️ ... See MoreSee Less
Tanning With Tattoos? Three Tips To Look Great
If you have a new tattoo, it’s important to lay off tanning until it’s healed completely. Tanning too soon can cause your tattoo to take longer to heal and may even damage it. Tanning too soon can also cause your tattoo’s color life to fade. If you want to continue tanning and still show off... Read More